Good morning everyone! I hope you are well! Today, I am about to take a step in faith on the journey
God has me on and with that, will begin telling my story…and hopefully, yours. It is time to put a face to the statistics, to change the culture of shaming, and to help inspire and encourage others. You are not just a “survivor” …you are a champion, a warrior!
– Leading cause of death in women is heart disease, cancer, chronic lower respiratory disease.
– It is estimated that 266K new cases of breast cancer will be seen this year.
– 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner.
– 100 women die each year in Texas due to domestic violence. 12 of those in 2017 were in SA.
-1 in 5 women have been raped.
– In 2016, the military had over 6K cases of reported sexual assaults (the actual estimate is twice that).
-15 to 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
– 23.5 million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease.
– Autoimmune disease is one of the top 10 leading causes of death in women.
If you feel like you want to share your battle, your story…please…I would love for you to join me on this journey – here is a link to a confidential contact sheet.
Peace, love, and pie.